What are cookies?
What cookies do we use?
– _ga and _gid collect data in Google Analytics. With their help, we find out how you use our site and help us make improvements. The information collected is in an anonymous form.
– PHPSESSID – is a functional cookie and contains information about the user’s session. It is also called “session cookie” and disappears when you close our page.
All data collected by cookies are anonymous and do not link information to a natural / legal person.
How do we use these cookies?
– Performance and efficient analysis of the site.
– Cookies for geographical targeting. We make sure that you only receive offers from your area of interest.
– Registration cookies for good functionality of the site.
– More effective marketing communication.
Personal data and cookies
We do not collect personal information for use using cookies. Cookies store information locally on the user’s device, and the information is used for the analysis, remarketing, and targeting is anonymized.
– Cookie settings in Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/196955
– Cookie settings in Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies
– Cookie settings in Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
– Cookie settings in Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
– Microsoft cookie guide: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/260971/description-of-cookies
– All about cookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/